[FLR-list] disc.nyears in stf FLasher

Clara Ulrich clu at aqua.dtu.dk
Thu Oct 5 15:41:39 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I have already mentioned this previously, and it has already been corrected in FLAssess earlier, but it seems to me that the stf() function in FLasher is again missing the argument disc.nyears. This one is used if one want to use a different number of years for averaging the proportion of landings vs. discards than the generic wts.years used for averaging mean weight  at age...

Could it be possible to get this back again in Flasher? We have a number of stocks where such choices are made.

Thanks!!
Clara