[FLR-list] plot stock - unit SSB

Clara Ulrich clu at aqua.dtu.dk
Fri Dec 8 14:45:33 CET 2017

Hi all,

Brief question, it seems to me that the default stock plot in ggplotFL has changed in the most recent FLCore update, with the units now appearing on the panel title. This fails for the SSB panel on my stocks, because of the units:

> ssb(stock)
An object of class "FLQuant"
, , unit = unique, season = all, area = unique
     year
age   2012   2013   2014   2015   2016
  all 605787 694432 809921 770556 836066

units:  1 * thousands 1 *  1 * kg 1 * NA

> units(ssb(stock))
[1] "1 * thousands" "1 * "          "1 * kg"        "1 * NA"
> units(ssb(ple4))
[1] "t"

How does this work for ple4, to force the unit of the ssb function, as it is not a slot?
Thanks
Clara