[FLR-list] MSE workshops with a4a

Iago MOSQUEIRA (JRC) iago.mosqueira at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Mar 22 10:39:19 CET 2016

Hi,

The JRC is organizing 2 workshops on MSEs. Our idea is to spend some
time developing and designing MSEs with FLR/a4a (R packages that are
developed by us). This way we'll train people on FLR/a4a, learn from
each other's case studies, and test our methods and code in a real life
environment. Hopefully, there'll be material for a couple of papers to
write.

We're launching the process with a call for case studies (attached). The
dates of the workshops are not decided yet, we'll do it when the case
studies are decided to fit the participants availability.

If you're interested please apply, it's a very simple process. Or else
distribute the call to those you think may be interested.

Best

Ernesto & Iago

PS: Sorry for any crossposting.

--