[FLR-list] problem with FLSAM

Hintzen, Niels niels.hintzen at wur.nl
Wed Aug 3 22:08:00 CEST 2016

Dear Silvia,

I tried to run your assessment with the data that you forwarded.

As with your colleague, the assessment does start to converge (it doesn't succeed, it throws an error, but at a far later stage than where it stops for you).

As Iago pointed out, could you indicate the version of R you are using and what version of FLSAM?

I'm running FLSAM 1.02 on R3.0.2.

Cheers, Niels