[FLR-list] problem with FLSAM

Silvia Angelini silvia.angelini at an.ismar.cnr.it
Tue Aug 2 16:35:48 CEST 2016

Hi all,
  I'm trying to use FLSAM but it doesn't work :( It stops immediately
after the first row (ANCHOVY.sam <-
FLSAM(ANCHOVY,ANCHOVY.tun,ANCHOVY.ctrl)) and this error appears:

Using model.init
Error trying to open data input file c:\users\s5fa3~1.dat
DATASECTION
sam.dat... Error trying to read in model data
  This is usual caused by a missing DAT file
Error in FLSAM(ANCHOVY, ANCHOVY.tun, ANCHOVY.ctrl) : An error occurred
while running ADMB. Return code 1. In addition: Warning message: running
command './sam.exe -nr 2 -noinit -iprint 5' had status 1

Also, my collegue can run the assessment using the same data and the
same r version. Probably there is somenthing wrong on my pc, but I can't
understand what is wrong...  Someone can help me to solve this problem?
Thank you so much.
  Silvia

--
Dr. Silvia Angelini, Ph.D.