[FLR-list] COURSE on Quantitative Fisheries Science using FLR and a4a, 24-28 AUG 2015

Iago MOSQUEIRA (JRC) iago.mosqueira at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon May 4 15:25:43 CEST 2015

Dear all,

The FLR team at JRC is organizing the 2015 edition of our course on
Quantitative Fisheries Science using FLR and a4a, on the week of 24-28th
August 2015. The programme is available at

https://fishreg.jrc.ec.europa.eu/gitlab/r-training/201508-jrc/wikis/home

This course is somehow complementary to the ICES courses on stock
assessment and advanced stock assessment. Our main focus is on the
computation (with FLR and a4a) and not so much on the theory, which we
expect the participants to already have.

Course is free, but participants will need to covert their own travel
and accommodation.

I would like to ask you to circulate it as widely as possible.

Best and thanks,

Iago

--
Dr Iago Mosqueira

European Commission – Joint Research Center
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Maritime Affairs Unit G03
TP 051, Via Enrico Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Office : +39 0332 785413