[FLR-list] FLash: iter dimension in fwdControl()

Simon Fischer simon_h_fischer at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 17:13:13 CET 2015

Dear all,

I am working on an forecast for a FLStock object using the fwd() method.
I use the latest Versions of R (3.1.2), FLCore and FLash.

My FLStock object contains several iterations and I want to use
individual targets (TACs) for each iteration.
The problem is, that I cannot figure out how to access the iter
dimension in the fwdControl object:

When I just enter several values, only the last value is used for all
iterations:
 >library(FLAsh)
 >ctrl <- fwdControl(data.frame(year = 1, quantity = "catch", val =
c(*100,200*))
 >ctrl
Target
   year quantity min val max
1    1    catch  NA 100  NA
2    1    catch  NA 200  NA

     min val max
   1  NA 100  NA
   2  NA 200  NA

also here only one iter is created:
 >ctrl at trgtArray
, , *iter = 1*

     min  val max
   1  NA 100   NA
   2  NA 200   NA

So my question is how I can access the iter dimension of fwdControl(),
if that is even possible.

Best regards
Simon

Simon Fischer
MSc. student
Institute for Hydrobiology and Fisheries Science,
University of Hamburg