[FLR-list] help with XSA

Silvia Angelini silvia.angelini at an.ismar.cnr.it
Thu Oct 2 12:25:16 CEST 2014

Hi Iago,

thank you so much for your quick reply.

The range for my FLStock is the following:

min       max plusgroup   minyear   maxyear   minfbar   maxfbar
         0         5         5      2007      2013         0         4

and this the one for FLindex:

Slot "range":
       min       max plusgroup   minyear   maxyear    startf      endf
      0.00      6.00      6.00   2007.00   2013.00      0.50      0.75

Cheers,
  Silvia