[FLR-list] Package release / distribution

Iago MOSQUEIRA (JRC) iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Mar 21 22:57:59 CET 2014

On 03/18/2014 04:22 PM, Mark Payne wrote:
> Hi Iago, FLRers,
>
> I was wondering how things were progressing with distributing packages containing ADMB code (speciifcally FLSAM) through the main FLR repository? We have been "releasing" compiled versions of FLSAM through the HAWG googlecode repo (hawg.googlecode.com), but apparently the "downloads" functionality has been disabled. It would therefore be nice if there were a mechanism to release packages with ADMB in it via the main FLR repo... How is this progressing?
>
> Mark

Hi,

Binaries are not a problem at the flr-project.org repository. FLSAM
0.99-991 is right now available with

install.packages(repos="http://flr-project.org/R")

Iago

--
Dr Iago Mosqueira

European Commission – Joint Research Center
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Maritime Affairs Unit G04
TP 051, Via Enrico Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Office : +39 0332 785413