[FLR-list] On FLR and R 2.15.*

Iago Mosqueira iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Jan 16 16:33:55 CET 2013

I have tested in Windows XP 32 bit using R 2.14.2, haven't tested it yet
for other versions. Please send me a report of the report and exact
platform.

IAgo

On 01/16/2013 04:19 PM, Laurie wrote:
> Doesnt work on windows.
>
> So I am told
>
> Laurie
>
> On 15/01/13 17:19, Iago Mosqueira wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Packages for 2.14 compiled using the latest version of the source code
>> are now available with
>>
>> install.packages(repos="http://flr-project.org/Rdevel")
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

>> Iago
>>
>> On 01/15/2013 04:14 PM, Iago Mosqueira wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> After a few weeks of problems reported with FLash, fwd and R 2.15, we
>>> have pinned down the issue to be related to the compilation of pkgs in
>>> Windows using R 2.15 and the corresponding Rtools. We are looking for a
>>> fix, and will let you know as soon as we do.
>>>
>>> Meantime, you should go back to R 2.14, for which pkgs are available in
>>> the stable repository, and will be later today in the devel one.
>>>
>>> Any doubt or question, please do not hesitate asking in the list.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>

>>> Iago

Dr Iago Mosqueira

European Commission – Joint Research Center
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Maritime Affairs Unit FISHREG – Scientific Support to Fisheries
TP 051, Via Enrico Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Office : +39 0332 785413
Fax: +39 0332 789658