[FLR-list] On FLR and R 2.15.*

Iago Mosqueira iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Jan 15 16:14:40 CET 2013

Dear all,

After a few weeks of problems reported with FLash, fwd and R 2.15, we
have pinned down the issue to be related to the compilation of pkgs in
Windows using R 2.15 and the corresponding Rtools. We are looking for a
fix, and will let you know as soon as we do.

Meantime, you should go back to R 2.14, for which pkgs are available in
the stable repository, and will be later today in the devel one.

Any doubt or question, please do not hesitate asking in the list.

Best regards,

Iago

--
Dr Iago Mosqueira

European Commission – Joint Research Center
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Maritime Affairs Unit FISHREG – Scientific Support to Fisheries
TP 051, Via Enrico Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Office : +39 0332 785413
Fax: +39 0332 789658