[FLR-list] Function fwd

Diana González diana.gonzalez at vi.ieo.es
Fri Apr 26 09:34:36 CEST 2013

Dear Laurie,

I have put the code in a DropBox folder and I have invited this email address to share it. The folder is call "GHL_MSE_Diana" and the code is in the folder "Code" and is called "GhalMSE2010_RickeR2.14_Laurie.r" and is prepared to be run directly, with no loops in the middle (there are three loops that I removed: om loop, rp loop and ms loop, in order to make it easier). There is only one loop remains, the year loop, that is in line 672 and is for the projection years. The fwd function is called inside this loop, in line 736. I am trying to use R2.14.1 and: FLCore 2.4, FLAsses 2.0.1 and FLash 0.7.5.

The problem, as I said yesterday, is that this code, written by David Miller in 2008, was used under R8.2.1 and older versions of FLR. But when we try to fit the Ricker Segmented regression relationship, that FLR doesn´t fit appropriately, whereas the R2.14.1 with the version of FLR that I said you works perfectly. So, I have tried to run all the code with R2.14.1 and the new FLR, and it works perfectly until the function fwd. It says me that there are unused parameters.

Thank you very much for all.

Best,
Diana