[FLR-list] Function fwd

Diana González diana.gonzalez at vi.ieo.es
Thu Apr 25 15:06:03 CEST 2013

Good afternoon,

This is my first time posting, and I don´t know if I am doing it correctly... Hope so!!

I have a problem with a change in the version of FLR. I was using an old FLR in R2.8.1 to make a MSE for the GHL in NAFO, via the function fwd. It works perfectly to forward the population to the future. But now I change the version of R and the version of FLR. The version of R that I use know is the R2.14.1, but I am not sure about the version of FLR. The problem is that when I try to make the projections via the function fwd, it says that "the function fwd can´t be found". Has this function changed the name in the newest versions of FLR?

Thanks!!

Diana Gonzalez