[FLR-list] Help writing a vignette in Sweave

Mark Payne mpa at aqua.dtu.dk
Wed Aug 22 12:23:05 CEST 2012

Hi FLRers,

Niels and I are very close to finishing off our FLSAM package. The one remaining thing that we would like to do is have a vignette demonstrating the full functionality of the package. We have a testScript that does this for us at the moment - but we'd like to turn this into a vignette / pdf using Sweave. Problem is that we don't know Sweave, and the documentation around it is not user friendly. Does anyone have an example that they could maybe use to inspire us? Is anyone capable of turning an r script (/pkg/FLSAM/test/FLSAMtestScript.r) into a Sweave doc at the click of their fingers?

Cheers,

Niels and Mark