[FLR-list] Plurals

Iago Mosqueira iago.mosqueira at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:25:13 CEST 2011

Hi

We looked at ways of making it generic and it wasn't obvious. We could have
a function defined for each class that when called with a class name or
object returns the plural for it. I can give it a go at some point soonish

Iago

On Friday, 14 October 2011, Laurie Kell <lauriekell at googlemail.com> wrote:
> look at class.R in FLAdvice to see how it was done for FLBRPs.
> I guess the easiest solution would be to make a generic method to create
all the plurals.
> Laurie
>
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:53 AM, Mark Payne <mpa at aqua.dtu.dk> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to create some plural classes for FLSAM - specifically,
FLSAMs and FLSAM.controls. Is there anything special that needs to be done
at the FLCore level - in particular,  I'm thinking of the getPlural()
function, which I'm assuming can't be modified that easily from the FLSAM
package...