[FLR-list] createFLAccessors

iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu iago.mosqueira-sanchez at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Nov 9 08:57:04 CET 2011

Hi,

createFLAccessors get hidden because it is being exported in FLSAM
NAMESPACE, or there isn't one, and it shouldn't. The function needs to
be redefined in each pkg for scoping reasons, I still haven't found a
way round this.

cbind and rbind arre having some issues because they are methods based
on functions with ... as main element in the siganture. I still need to
find a way tyo stop that message, but meantime it can be ignored

Iago

On 11/08/2011 06:24 PM, Mark Payne wrote:
> Ok. I can take care of this in FLSAM - I've just added a namespace there anyway. How do you normally set it up though - do you manually keep control of all the methods to export?
>
> What about in FLCore - does it still do this in 2.5.0?
>
> Mark

Dr Iago Mosqueira

European Commission – Joint Research Center
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Maritime Affairs Unit FISHREG – Scientific Support to Fisheries
TP 051, Via Enrico Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy

Office : +39 0332 785413
Fax: +39 0332 789658