[FLR-list] Bug tracking

Mark Payne mpa at aqua.dtu.dk
Mon Nov 7 10:20:16 CET 2011

I think it's a wonderful idea to resurrect it - I think that its something that the project would benefit a lot from...

Could I therefore suggest that
1. all open bugs are reviewed to see if they still exist
2. the bug tracking is made more visible, by having a link from the webpage?
3. all future issues are directed via the bug tracker - is it possible, for example to link the mailing list and bug-tracker, for example?

Best wishes,

Mark