[datatable-help] correlated frailties in R

elias oalbalwi at ut.edu.sa
Fri Feb 2 11:58:31 CET 2018

Hi all,

I have the structure of following data :
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/t386105/sample.jpg>

I have three models:
model1:(shared frailty )
Assume all id have a shared frailty (who has a disease and who didn't )
then I could use the following code:
coxme(Surv(time_to_death,Death)~sex+(1|id),data=sample)
or coxph(Surv(time_to_death,Death)~ sex + frailty(id), data=sample)

model1:(correlated frailty)
Assuming there is a correlation between people who were disease and who did
not have a disease.

I'm not sure how I could fit the correlated frailty in R?

Could you please help me is there any way I can do it through coxme package?

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/datatable-help-f2315188.html