[datatable-help] Proposal to close this mailing list

Matt Dowle mattjdowle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:01:09 CEST 2018

All,

This R-Forge mailing list has served us well but it now seems end of life.
I looked through the last 200 posts back to Nov 2015.  Seems low volume
with very few actual data.table questions. The good ones I did see would
have been better on Stack Overflow.

We've now moved to 3 places, none of which existed when this mailing list
was first created in March 2010 :
   Stack Overflow data.table tag (now over 7,000 questions)
   GitHub issues where we can track and tag
   Twitter #rdatatable for news/announcements

Support Guide is here (no mention of this mailing list) :

    https://github.com/Rdatatable/data.table/wiki/Support

If nobody replies to say they'd like to keep this mailing list, I'll close
it in a few weeks.  The archive will still be available.

Best, Matt