[datatable-help] visualize dataframes and working with quantitative values

r-dreamer juknu10 at student.sdu.dk
Tue Oct 31 09:55:59 CET 2017

I am new at doing r programming and I have a couple of questions.

I want to visualize a data frame containing transcripts of 2000 genes from 3
mice of the knockout group and 3 mice of the control group. How would I
start? And what should I remember?

Also, I established a standard protocol for my experiments. The
bioinformatics part provides quantitative values for 200 features over a
course of 10 time points. How can I use r to work with these data?

--
Sent from: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/datatable-help-f2315188.html