[datatable-help] Stratified confdence intervals

Nikolaos Pandis npandis at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 22:47:01 CET 2017

Hi,I was wondering if someone could possibly suggest a solution to the following:I have fitted a linear model in R [lm command] which includes both categorical and continuous variables and one interaction between a categorical and continuous variable.The interaction is significant and I was wondering if there is a way after fitting the model to calculate using a command the stratified estimates and associated confidence intervals for the interaction variables.Many thanks,Nikos