[datatable-help] How do I use R to build a dictionary of proper nouns?

Eva Chiou yarmi1224 at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 08:37:23 CEST 2017

I want to do patents text mining in R.
I need to use the proper nouns of domain ontology to build a dictionary.
Then use the dictionary to analysis my corpus of patent files.
I want to calculate the proper nouns and get the word frequency that appears
in each file.

Now I have done the preprocess for the corpus and extract the proper nouns
from domain ontology.
But I have no idea how to build a proper nouns dictionary and use the
dictionary to analysis my corpus.

The following are my texts, corpus preprocesses and proper nouns.

my patent text
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4733354/1.png>

corpus preprocesses
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4733354/2.png>