[datatable-help] What statistical test to use for species abundance between wet and dry season?

BondHR Hannah.Bond at outlook.com
Sun Jan 8 04:15:01 CET 2017

Sorry if this question is trivial,

I have a collection of camera trap data of recorded species during the rainy
season and the dry season.

I am confused how to lay out a table to import to R, do I have species down
the left (then counts of how many of that species) and columns of wet season
and dry season?

Also, I am confused on what statistical test to use :(

I've read so many books and websites and every thing seems to be
contradicting each other, please can anyone help!