[datatable-help] Boxplot of mean, sd, max, min without raw data

dangerousfrizbee dangerousfrizbee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:23:44 CEST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your further advice. However, I must not have explained myself
very clearly, sorry about that. I want one plot with all of the boxplots in
it plotted using the same Y scale so that I can visually compare them to
each other. Does that make sense?  See attached sketch that will hopefully
make it clearer!

Sorry again for not being clear from the outset as to what I was trying to
do!

kind regards,
Susan

boxplot.jpg (67K) <http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4732686/0/boxplot.jpg>