[datatable-help] Specify my data as working dataset

Jan Gorecki J.Gorecki at wit.edu.pl
Sat Oct 29 16:26:29 CEST 2016

Hi Szabi,
"data" is probably not the function you are looking for. If you have
troubles with any R function just type it with question mark "?data" to
display manual. Start your R journey from R manuals, especially examples at
the bottom of manual pages.
In case of future questions be aware datatable-help mailing list is not
R-help mailing list, but mailing list related to data.table R package.
Regards,
Jan