[datatable-help] HELP!! Mann whitney in R.

Carl Sutton suttoncarl at ymail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:19:07 CET 2016

1.  in excel save the file as either <filename>.csv or <filename>.txt into the same directory you will be writing your script(this saves having to direct R to a path to the data)
2.  use either read.table or read.csv to get the data into memory  ?read.table will get you all you need to know to accomplish this3.  google mann whitney u test R and to get the information to do your testing Carl Sutton