[datatable-help] Error when installing package ‘openNLPmodels.de’ in R / RStudio

RDominik dominik.danielowski at rwe.com
Fri Mar 18 15:40:59 CET 2016

My question is solved now. If anybody else will have the same problem, here
is the solution:

I installed R and RStudio on C:\programs.... Because I have no right to
write on C:\programs directy, I installed all packages in another
network-place Y:\R.... Somehow the installation process has problems to
handle with the network.

I deinstalled R and RStudio completely and installed everything again
(software and packages) under C:\tools\R... Now every installation runs very
fast and I have even no problems with openNLPmodels.de anymore!

Cheers RDominik