[datatable-help] sorting on a floating point column

Arunkumar Srinivasan aragorn168b at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:13:44 CET 2016

This is following up on a thread from a couple years ago:
http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/datatable-help/2013-May/001689.html
Things have changed A LOT! I suggest you keep up-to-date by reading the README about bug fixes and features from the github project page: https://github.com/Rdatatable/data.table

I ran into this problem myself, it took a bit of time to debug because it is so surprising.
What’s surprising? Reproducible example please. data.table package version, R version as well please.
Without that my best guess is for you to look at `?setNumericRounding`.

--
Arun