[datatable-help] DROP FACTOR LEVEL LINE GRAPH

MARIA RODRIGUEZ mrodriguez5 at imim.es
Fri Jan 8 13:25:04 CET 2016

Hello everybody!

I would like to droup out one factor level in my line graph.
I have to subgroups, one of them missing the 24/36 months value and the
other one missing the final value (60 months).

My syntax automatically removes all the rows containing NAs. That's OK for
me...BUT!, in one of the subgroups, the consequence is the total absence of
the line....!! As you can see, it shows only the confidence interval for the
corresponding value at 60 months.

<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4716264/Graph.jpg>

How could I avoid this :( ? I mean, I would like the line of this subgroup
to be present, showing only the value at 60 months....

Here is my dataset:

<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4716264/Dataset.jpg>

Thank you very much for your help!

Maria.