[datatable-help] Multiple tabulation with length, percentages and statistical significance

Zeeshan Mustafa zeeshanuaf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:01:46 CET 2016

I have the following data frame with details

df=LTACData

I want to create cross tabulation of four technologies
(tech1,tech2,tech3,tech4) with each sub-category (Milkutil) of respect milk
utilization categories (c1,c2,c3)to districts (distr1,distr2,......distr16).
I need to report N=total number of observation, percentage and statistical
significance. I have tried the following syntax. Please suggest the
modification.
    Table1 <- with(LTACData, summarize( cbind(tech1, tech2,tech3,tech4),
by=llist(District, Milkutil), FUN=colSums))