[datatable-help] Rplot for Correspondence Analisys

matts_91 Mat_eil04 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:48:24 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm making some Rplots for correspondence analisys, and the problem I have
is that the names of each point, are too far away from the point. So it's
difficult to see what name correspond to each point.

I leave a image for you to see what I trying to mean:

<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4714571/Captura_de_pantalla_2015-11-11_11.png>

The command I'm using is the following:
plot(ca(Matriz),
     map="rowprincipal")

So I have no way of modifying parameters.

Is there a way of making the graph in a more properly way, in where the
names are closer to the corresponding point?

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Matias