[datatable-help] write strings with a specific font

Nicolas Paris niparisco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:11:44 CET 2015

Hello,

Look at the openxlsx package :

It allows to apply style.

    hs <- createStyle(textDecoration = "BOLD", fontColour = "#FFFFFF",
fontSize=12,
                       fontName="Arial Narrow", fgFill = "#4F80BD")

     write.xlsx(iris, file = "writeXLSX3.xlsx", colNames = TRUE,
borders = "rows", headerStyle = hs)

On the other hand, the readxl packages is the best I know to read xlsx files.

Note that the xlsx format has a row number limitation of  1,048,576
and a column limitation of 16,384

regards