[datatable-help] rbind lists of list of data table

statquant3 statquant at outlook.com
Tue Aug 11 14:18:17 CEST 2015

Say I have a list of list of data.tables

l <- list( data.table(a=rnorm(3), b=rnorm(3)) , data.table(c=rnorm(12),
d=rnorm(12)) )
ll <- list()
ll[[1]] <- l
ll[[2]] <- l

Is there a smart use of rbindlist or use in conjusction with *apply/foreach
that can efficiently bind this list of list to a list of data.table element
by element (here we would get a list of 2 data.table with resp. 2columns, 6
rows and 2 columns 24 rows)