[datatable-help] Any date for 1.9.6 push to CRAN?

Gene Leynes gleynes+r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:24:16 CEST 2015

I was also hoping to find out the next push date.  There have been some
significant bug fixes since last October!

Any way that someone (maybe even me) can help on the outstanding issues?

I went to the valgrind site hoping to find the issues, but I guess there's
no way to see the tests unless you're the admin?

Thanks,

Gene

PS: valgrind should link to data.table too!
http://valgrind.org/gallery/users.html#scientific