[datatable-help] NA in joins

Juan Manuel Truppia jmtruppia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:14:22 CEST 2014

It might help, specially where data.table is compared to SQL. However, I
think that having merge (and maybe [.data.table) have an argument to avoid
NA matching. Is there a FR already created for this? I can create it
otherwise

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Arunkumar Srinivasan <aragorn168b at gmail.com