[datatable-help] Possible FR - but just checking opinons

carrieromichele carrieromichele at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:31:15 CET 2014

Hello list,

I know this may sound weird and I understand that what follows might be
considered as out of scope but I'd like your opinions on this.

I've just seen a new comment to FR  #1007 and it got me thinking about the
SQL concept of primary and secondary key (where the latter is linked to the
primary key of another table). Again, this is a pure speculation post. I
just wanted your opinions about having such features in R (via data.table)

Thanks,

Michele.

<http://www.evolve-analytics.com>