[datatable-help] data.table has moved to GitHub

Arunkumar Srinivasan aragorn168b at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:34:39 CEST 2014

Hello Gene,
Yes, you can continue to post questions on the mailing list, of course. Especially, questions on design changes, proposing design changes - where you'd like to hear from the entire list, or simply question on "how to do this in a data.table way / is there a better way" etc, as this is a place to connect to all data.table users subscribed over the mailing list.

Although, there is a "label" on github named "question", which I'm not quite sure of the use, yet. I suspect, it is mostly for developers to communicate to each other when they're not entirely sure of where it falls or if it's a good feature etc..? We'll know soon enough :).

Arun