[datatable-help] Reading spss files

INEC Verónica Vaca Veronica_Vaca at inec.gob.ec
Wed Jan 8 21:31:57 CET 2014

Thank you Steve
I have tried with the foreign package but I have the problem with the memory, I can´t find the function setDT, I thought it would be very helpful,
because the data frame takes all the  memory.
I am very new at R, so I don´t know how to get that function if it is in the development version of the package.

Greetings
Veronica