[datatable-help] Possible bug in 1.9.x versions

Matt Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Thu Feb 27 17:11:48 CET 2014

On 27/02/14 15:55, Michele wrote:
> :-) it happens to best ones as well! May I ask if you are using R-devel for
> your development?
Not only Rdevel, but Rdevel compiled with ASAN, 2.14.0, 3.0.2, and some
3.0.3beta as well for good measure.

Here was the CRAN submission covering email :

====
I have rerun R CMD check on :
    Stated dependency (R 2.14.0)
    Winbuilder Rdevel.
    Rdevel r65060 with ASAN
    Causata, gems and treemap (both Rdevel and 3.0.2 but not 3.0.3beta)
    devtools::revdep() on R 3.0.2  (43 packages and all their dependencies)
====

But yes that Windows .zip came from Winbuilder R-devel.  Ok, so it needs
to be the R-release option on Winbuilder that goes on the homepage. Will
remember that when the patch is ready. Thanks.

Matt