[datatable-help] data.table on the command line

statquant3 statquant at outlook.com
Tue Sep 10 17:31:53 CEST 2013

Actually I think I wanted something simpler as far as syntax was concerned
but I realize this is a whole new project. I am aware of all the startup
options like -vanilla -noenviron -noprofile etc...

In my previous job we had a nice tool which red csv and allowed csv
manipulation on the command line, data.table provides everything but the
syntax although much simpler than data.frame is a bit more verbose.

I think wrapping it in a script might streamline the syntax, I need to give
it some thoughts I guess.
Sorry for being so fuzzy