[datatable-help] Secondary keys

Chinmay Patil chinmay.patil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:04:42 CEST 2013

I just used the terminology that was used in issue
https://r-forge.r-project.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1007&group_id=240&atid=978
by Matt.

Essentially, it would mean that whole table is also pre-sorted by some
other column than it's primary key and that sort order is also saved.
Perhaps, Matt would shed some light on it?