[datatable-help] how to remove outliers per levels

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Wed May 29 00:20:11 CEST 2013

Hi,
This is datatable-help, just for the package data.table: please read again
the detailed message you received upon subscription.  The question is too
general, with no example and no attempt evident of what you tried
yourself.  Please search for how to ask good questions. Have you searched
on stack overflow?
If you need further advice please ask me off list.
Regards, Matthew