[datatable-help] progress % in fread

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Wed May 22 15:48:07 CEST 2013

:) Not currently as when I removed it the thinking was speed to also
save the 'if(i%%1000 && last print more than 1 second ago)' for each
row.

But it could be made optional again if people want it: an inner loop
could be a 1000 batch with an outer loop containing the if() and
printf(x,"%\r").

Matthew