[datatable-help] zero length list component in j

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sat May 18 00:36:06 CEST 2013

Yes, I understand all that but its not inevitable that it had to be
that way.  If we perform a computation that results in a list with
zero length component then the corresponding row won't show up but
another possibility might have been that it would show up filled in
with NAs.

At any rate, the question remains whether this behavior is intended or not.

email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com