[datatable-help] merge/join/match

Eduard Antonyan eduard.antonyan at gmail.com
Fri May 3 17:23:02 CEST 2013

To clarify - that behavior is already implemented in merge (more
specifically merge.data.table). I don't really have a view on having it in
X[Y] as well - I don't like all.x and all.y as the names, since there are
no params named 'x' and 'y' in [.data.table (as opposed to merge), but some
param that would do a full outer join could certainly be added.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendieck at gmail.com