[datatable-help] Slow down bug in development version on R-Forge when looping [.data.table

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Thu May 24 11:17:55 CEST 2012

Since I've been suggesting people could upgrade to development 1.8.1,
thought this one was worth forwarding here in case you hit it.

https://r-forge.r-project.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2027&group_id=240&atid=975

If you are testing 1.8.1, we use the datatable-commits list to let you
know when bugs are fixed so you can decide whether to upgrade or not. Just
subsribe to that list. We aim to only make commits that pass all tests.
The commits forwarder is automatic: the svn commit log comment is the
message.

v1.8.0 on CRAN is ok w.r.t. this one.