[datatable-help] New version

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Tue May 8 18:12:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

Was hoping to get := by group into next release. Elapsed a week on that,
maybe another two or three weeks with luck. Could they upgrade to the dev
version? It's in a stable state currently. It's just we were asked to
reduce our release rate to CRAN is the only reason for it not being there.
Would be great to get some vigorous testing on the new features such as
double in keys, and bug fixes.

Matthew