[datatable-help] ggplot2 and GGally, NeatMap, PKgraph, Rcell, TradeStrategyAnalyzer, XLConnect, bams, bios2mds, cda, data.table, directlabels, ez, ezsim, ggcolpairs, nullabor, nvis, planar, ppstat, spef, spikeSlabGAM, tourr

Uwe Ligges Uwe.Ligges at R-Project.org
Fri Mar 2 13:15:25 CET 2012

Dear package maintainers of ggplot2 and GGally, NeatMap, PKgraph, Rcell,
TradeStrategyAnalyzer, XLConnect, bams, bios2mds, cda, data.table,
directlabels, ez, ezsim, ggcolpairs, nullabor, nvis, planar, ppstat,
spef, spikeSlabGAM, tourr,

due to yesterday's ggplot2 update on CRAN, we see the other mentioned
packages failing now, see e.g.:

http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-windows-ix86+x86_64/GGally-00check.html

for the first one of the listing above.

In a similar thread more than one month ago, we found the breakages and
Hadley announced to withdraw the release and re-release on March 1. So
all of you (minus the PKgraph and Rcell maintainers who I did not notify
since the problems were hidden behind other problems) had more than a
month of time ahead to fix these issue - including Hadley as the
maintainer of "tourr"!

Since there was an in time announcement and you have not released new
version in time:
Your packages will be archived from CRAN if we do not receive clean
updates within 2 weeks, i.e. until March 16. Please note that many of
the mentioned packages also have additional problems that need to be
tackled.

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges