[datatable-help] data.table 1.8.2 now in incoming

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 12 09:52:59 CEST 2012

On 12/07/2012 02:51, Matthew Dowle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is quite a big release: 11 new feaures, 26 bug fixes, over 700 unit
> tests.  It's been on R-Forge in beta for a while and that has caught 7
> bugs before release to CRAN.  So, hopefully, this should be clean.
>
> It's just passed winbuilder (R-devel), and also passes on my build of
> latest R-devel rev 59733 with --as-cran on 64bit Linux.
>
> All LENGTH= and TRUELENGTH= have been changed to SETLENGTH() and
> SET_TRUELENGTH() as per Prof Ripley's notification.
>
> Thanks as always,
> Matthew

You are not submitting from the maintainer address,

Maintainer: ‘M Dowle <datatable-help at lists.r-forge.r-project.org>’

As per the CRAN policies, we need confirmation from that address (and
far too often recently the address in a submitted package has not
worked).  Please also follow

'using the subject line `CRAN submission PACKAGE VERSION', where PACKAGE
and VERSION are the package name and version, respectively.'

since we do filter on the subject line.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk