[datatable-help] RecordLinkage, randomNames and data.table 1.7.8

Andreas Borg andreas.borg at unimedizin-mainz.de
Thu Jan 26 09:24:40 CET 2012

Dear Prof. Ripley,

the data.table maintainers are not to blame, they sent a message to
maintainers of packages with dependencies.

In our case (RecordLinkage), we use R-Forge to submit new versions,
which brings some delay as we have to wait for the daily build. I will
submit the neccessary update as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvinience,

Andreas Borg

--
Andreas Borg
Abteilung Medizinische Informatik

Universitätsmedizin der Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Institut für Med. Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik (IMBEI)
Obere Zahlbacher Straße 69, 55131 Mainz

Tel:  +49 (0) 6131 17-5062

E-Mail: andreas.borg at uni-mainz.de